TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated on April 1, 2017
The Milford Prevention Council website (“Website”), which includes all of the information, content, features and code contained within it, are owned and operated by Milford Prevention Council, a 501(c)(3) organization registered in Connecticut (“MPC” or “We” or “Our”).
- The Website is intended principally as a tool for education and information sharing. If you intend to use the Website for a particular purpose, or to achieve a particular result, it is up to you to satisfy yourself that the Website will meet your needs.
Safety and Security
- You agree that you will not use the Website directly or indirectly to:
- defame, threaten, harass, abuse or invade the privacy of any MPC users or employees, or send or disseminate offensive, obscene or objectionable material;
- advertise goods, services or websites without our permission, or send or disseminate “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letters” or any kind of malicious software such as “viruses” or “spyware”; or
- gather or aggregate personal information about other users;
- manually or through automated means scrape or extract data from the Website;
- use the Website or any data or content contained in it for any commercial purpose, or any use other than its intended use as a way to participate in the Services offered.
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any password-protected area of the Website except with our authorization (for example, where we supply you with a username and password allowing you access to such an area).
- You are not entitled to copy, reproduce, reverse compile, adapt, transmit, distribute, sell, sub-license, commercialize or otherwise deal with the information or data (or any part of them) on our Website, except to the extent of any entitlement you may have at law which cannot be excluded or surrendered by contract.
- By providing any material or information to the Website, you represent and warrant to us that you own all the intellectual property rights in that material; and grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable right to use, copy, modify, delete (in whole or part), and/or distribute those materials in any form, medium or technology.
Transfer of Rights Hereunder.
- We may transfer our agreement with you (and any information we hold pertaining to MPC, or that you have provided to us), and all rights and privileges hereunder, to any successor in interest or acquirer of all or substantially all assets of MPC.